@cocoy - coyfish
"Conservative in what I say, Liberal in what I accept." Apple. Business. Technology. Politics. Comic Books. Pundit.

The State of the Mac Mini



[image of the Mac Mini is from Apple's site.]
Macminicolo said:
There is one thing to note that most people don't know. The Mac minis are officially sold and supported to use 4GB of RAM. However, with that last Mac mini firmware upgrade, they will now support 8GB of RAM. These new minis already have this firmware applied.

The more exciting news from yesterday is the new Mac mini with Snow Leopard Server. This machine omits the optical drive and instead offers two 500GB drives for a total of 1TB. Also included is Snow Leopard Server (usually $499) and 4GB of RAM.
I am definitely falling in love with the Mac Mini. It will be included in my next Mac purchase. As I mentioned in I Have a Dream, the possibilities are great.

via Gruber.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to be conservative in what you send and liberal in what you accept.

On Filipino Voices

wibiya widget

Follow Awesome People!

My Twitter Stream


The CoyFish Archives

The Reading List

HeaRty's Haven - Fashion. Food. Travel.

HeaRty's Haven - Fashion. Food. Travel.

Business and Economics

Mac N Tech